WordPress (the dear provider of this blog) has clearly decided that I may be out of ideas and has taken to giving suggestions whenever I complete a post. Here are three of the most recent offerings:
- Have you ever lived outside the country you were born in?
- What’s the most enjoyable hour of your typical weekday?
- Food and oil prices have been on the rise in many parts of the world. Has the economic climate affected you?
Strangely, none of these questions seem to have inspired me in the least, which is why I have taken it upon myself to pose, for the benefit of other bloggers, a range of rather more intriguing mind-ticklers:
- To what extent should we take seriously Andrey Torg’s claim that ‘Pyetr Turgidovsky represents a low point in contemporary Russian literature’?
- Does the appearance of an obscure fruit or vegetable in a title of a novel count as evidence of desperation on the part of a writer and/or their publishers?
- Where were you when Yevgony Nonik died?
I will, of course, provide my own answers in due course.